Wednesday 25 September 2013

A Conundrum in order to Locate One-time Friend

I have an apology to make.  An apology that is around 30 years late.  Something I've wanted to do for about 25 of those years.  It is to a teenage friend who I joked with, taught to play guitar riding together on a bike, skipped lunch with, followed to Aberdeen, and then let down when he was going through a difficult time in a relationship.

I would like your help to facebook this, tweet this, or use whatever method you have to let as many people as possible know about this message.  There is no reward for you.  Only some peace of mind for me.

To avoid a bunch of freaks and nutters contacting me and claiming to be him, I've devised a series of questions that only he will know the answers to.  Here they are:

What follows Swan?
What is High?
Fill in the gap: _______________  crasp.
What is the second and second last letters of your middle name?
Where is the NAAFI?

Thanks for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment