Saturday 7 September 2013

Street Party with Rollercoaster and Hunters

Beautiful evening.  Rollercoaster and Hunting Fraternity in the sky as close as ceiling paper.  Fires are burning in the back lane, because we know how to enjoy ourselves.  They asked me to buy wine.  The budget should not exceed, so I got together several boxes of Chilean red and Sauvignon Blanc to the tune of £498.60 - Bargain!  We left some for Christmas, but managed to put away enough to keep my wine society in credit for a few months longer.

Nobody played guitar but I was dying to be asked.  Instead, I conversed about stepping into the black anti-world of non-work, the I-Ching of dry-stone-dyke reconstruction, the wondrous world of the American car-driver, pediatry and its unfathomed benefits, the mistakes one can easily make while twittering, especially with multiple accounts, the experience of being taught by shit teachers that you cannot draw, and various other topics while standing holding a glass of the finest red and juggling a vegi-burger, a pasta salad and other unidentifiable edible substances.  Great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment