Tuesday 23 July 2013

Writing Time

Some of the decks are cleared.  The singing group won't meet until September; the cupboard under the stairs is not only tidied, I've re-plastered the walls and re-painted the shelves; the allotment is pretty much looking after itself now and is starting to bear fruit; the paperback version of The Badgers of Beechen Cliff will be available on Amazon any day now; and my four books on grammar have been written and are now with the publisher.

So, maybe now, at last, I can have some time dedicated to other writing projects - stories for children and adults - that have been haunting the pages of my notebooks and corners of my brain for some time now.  I am able to write anytime and anywhere, but what a luxury to be able to indulge completely in ideas and words.  It's not something I'm used to.  I'm sure I'll be able to cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment