Monday 16 July 2012

The Dragonboy of Regnaville

Thanks to all of you who downloaded The Bullying of Harald Ruffsnape at the weekend.  It's a quick and easy read.  I hope you found it entertaining.  Upstairs on the bus home today, I started work on the next of my series of short backstories about the characters in The Dragonscale Blade.  It's about the life of a boy who, with his parents, is forced to go on the road as an entertainer to disguise the special, disturbing abilities that he is developing.  His life begins happily enough in the small Austrian town of Duernstein and ends up in northern France.  Duernstein is a place I visited a few years ago, never suspecting that it would turn up in one of my stories.  What a surprise!  I'll let you know when The Dragonboy of Regnaville is finished.  Quite soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment